Fire Safety and Fire Risk Assessment is a legal requirement under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2006.
This Fire Safety training course helps you to comply with the Fire Safety Regulations 2005. This Course covers basic fire safety training, fire extinguisher training, fire risk assessment training and fire warden training. The participant will learn to recognise the hazards that may lead to a fire, and how to react safely and responsibly in the event of one breaking out. Our aim is to inform Fire Wardens of their responsibilities in running a fire drill effectively and safely. It also details the steps involved in developing an Emergency Plan for the workplace.
- Introduction to fire safety
- Introduction to the legal framework
- Fire science
- Fire risk assessment
- How do people react in an emergence
- Different classes of fire
- Different types of fire extinguishers and equipment and their use.
- Emergency plans and evacuation
- Movement of people
- Hazard Analysis
Certification. On completion of the course and assessment, participants will receive a Certification which is valid for 3 years.